Copyright © 2016-2021, Logic Technology Development LLC
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Last Modified: March 31, 2021
- OWNERSHIP. The Website, and each of its components, is the copyrighted property of Logic, and its affiliates, various third-party providers and distributors. Portions of the content found on the Website may be owned by such affiliates, third-party providers and distributors and is the copyrighted work of the respective third-party providers. None of the content or data found on the Website may be reproduced, republished, distributed, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of Logic and its third-party providers and distributors. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Sites (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are the registered and common-law trademarks of Logic, its affiliates, and various third parties. Nothing contained on the Sites should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of Logic or such other party that may own the Trademark.
- USE OF THE WEBSITE. You may only use the Website to browse the content, make inquiries to Logic, and not for any other purposes. The Website and the content provided within the Website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of Logic, except that you may download, display and print one copy of the materials presented on the Website on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only. “Deep-linking,” “embedding” or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing. Unauthorized use of the Website and the materials contained therein may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, and any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other website or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You may share links from the Website with others or post them on social media sites, however Logic does not endorse any posts on social media websites regarding Logic projects. You are prohibited from posting to or transmitting from the Website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Logic provides links from the Website to other websites for your information and convenience. Logic does not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any website linked from the Website (or any website linking to the Website), including its content and operation. Logic does not review or monitor such links. Except for links available through the “store locator” function, a link from the Website to another website (or a link from another website to the Website) does not constitute a referral, endorsement, approval, advertising, offer or solicitation with respect to such website, its contents, or any products or services advertised or distributed through that website. While the Website may contain “links” to other websites, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other websites. You may not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you may not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy or scrape any of our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express written consent from an authorized executive of Logic (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to the Website).
- AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use the Website and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur because of the use of the Website.
- PASSWORDS. When you register you will be given the opportunity to create and account. In that regard, you will be permitted to create your own username and passwords (“Access Codes”). Thereafter, you may utilize those Access Codes to obtain access to your account. You will be responsible for any activities conducted using your Access Codes.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. LOGIC AND ANY OF ITS THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE SITES OR ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE SITES, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” “WHERE-IS” BASIS. LOGIC AND ANY OF ITS THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL ITEMS. LOGIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS THAT MAY RESULT FROM HACKING OR OTHER INFILTRATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE LOGIC COMPUTER SYSTEM. THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OF THE CONTENT OR DATA FOUND ON THE SITES AND SUCH PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. Although we strive to provide on the Website the latest developments relating to our products and services, and other information about our company, we do not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness and suitability of any information contained in the Website. Each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from their use of the Sites or from their passage of data across their own Internet provider which may not be secure and which is subject to impairments of service and delays. The information is presented “AS-IS” “WHERE-IS” and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Logic may make additions, deletions, or modifications to the Sites at any time without any prior notification.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. LOGIC ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITES OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, AUDIO OR OTHER MATERIAL FROM THE SITES. IN NO EVENT SHALL LOGIC OR ANY OF ITS THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OR DISTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (i) ANY USE OF THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT FOUND HEREIN, (ii) ANY FAILURE OR DELAY, OR (iii) THE PERFORMANCE OR NON PERFORMANCE BY LOGIC OR ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES TO SUCH PARTIES OR ANY OTHER PARTY. LOGIC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO YOU REGARDING THE SITES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES CONCERNING ACCESS TO AND/OR THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS AND/OR SECURITY OF THE SITES, ANY CONTENT, MATERIAL, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE, CAPABILITIES, RESOURCES, FACILITIES, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITES, AND ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THAT THE SITES WILL FUNCTION OR PERFORM IN ANY PARTICULAR MANNER. LOGIC NEITHER WARRANTS NOR REPRESENTS THAT YOUR USE OF MATERIALS DISPLAYED ON THE SITES WILL NOT INFRINGE UPON THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES NOT OWNED BY OR AFFILIATED WITH LOGIC. THE SITES INCLUDING ALL CONTENT ARE MAINTAINED ON SERVERS IN THE UNITED STATES INTENDED FOR USERS THAT ARE NOT RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION TO ACCESS AND THAT USE THE SITES IN THE UNITED STATES.
Logic makes no representation that images on this Website are accurate or available; images on this Website may not reflect Logic’s actual products or services. In the event of a mistake, error, or other inadvertent communication or incorrect information, whether caused by you, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized by the Logic Parties, we have no responsibility to honor inaccurately disclosed or described fees, rates, or other information. Logic shall not be liable for any delay or failure to communicate resulting from causes outside its reasonable control or unforeseen circumstances such as acts of nature or God, fire, flood, earthquake, accidents, strikes, war, terrorism, governmental act, failure of or interruption in common carriers (including, without limitation, Internet service providers and web hosting providers) or utilities, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials, and is not responsible for site unavailability or technical failure of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software.
- EMPLOYMENT. From time to time, Logic may link to vacancy announcements on the Website, seeking applications from candidates who desire employment with Logic or one of its related entities. However, Logic is under not any obligation to screen or review any applications or to offer any vacancy announcement or other employment opportunities. As a result, Logic does not certify the existence, type or quality of the jobs posted, the accuracy of the listings, the suitability of any job opportunities to candidates or the continued existence of the job after posting. The Website and all job-related information they contain are provided “AS IS.” LOGIC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE JOB-RELATED OR OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE. Logic does not guarantee that any employment position will be offered to any of the candidates submitting information. By using the Website, you assume the risk that the information on the Website may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or that a specific posting may not meet your needs and requirements. You also represent that any information you submit, whether or not it is in response to any posted vacancy, is truthful and complete.
- SUBMISSIONS. “Submissions” means all comments, feedback, suggestions, photos, e-mail and similar information or materials that you submit to Logic regarding the products or services of Logic. Submissions will not be confidential and will become the property of Logic upon submission to Logic. By providing any Submissions, you agree to assign to Logic, at no charge, all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the Submissions. You represent and warrant that any Submission you provide to Logic will be complete and accurate. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the Submissions that you provide, and that you, not Logic, have full responsibility for the Submissions, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
- PRODUCT AND SERVICE AVAILABILITY. Reference to any product or service on the Website does not mean that the product or service is available. Logic manages all or portions of the Sites in the United States of America. Logic does not imply that the materials offered or supplied through the Website are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States and we will not be able to fill your order if you require shipping outside of the United States.
- COLORS. Logic attempts to display the colors of our products as accurately as possible. Nevertheless, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
- BACKORDERS (OUT OF STOCK). Backordered merchandise includes items that are not currently in stock. In most cases, these items are on order from our manufacturing facilities or suppliers. In some cases, we are researching or waiting for stock information from one or more of our suppliers. We will notify you if a backorder situation exists.
- PRICES AND AVAILABILITY. PRICES AND AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED ON THE WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. The listing, description of, or reference to, a product or service on the Website does not imply that the product or service is presently available.
- ORDER ACCEPTANCE. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or for no reason at all. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any product or service. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Orders may be placed hold while Logic verifies information. Additionally, Logic may cancel orders at its own discretion.
- PAYMENT. You are responsible for any payments due for any products or services ordered through your account. You shall also be responsible for any costs of collection for overdue payments.
- SALES TAX. Sales tax charges are based on state and local tax laws and tax rates for the delivery address of your order. Where required, tax will also be applied to the shipping and handling charges. If you return an item for a refund, you will also receive a refund for the taxes you paid for that item. You will not receive a refund for the taxes you paid on the shipping and handling of that item, if applicable. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable once an item has been shipped. Please note that on-screen order totals reflect estimated tax. The actual charge to your credit card will reflect all applicable taxes calculated at the time your order is shipped.
- RETURN POLICY.
Logic’s thirty (30) day money-back return policy applies to all unopened products purchased via the Website. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase within thirty (30) days of receiving it, you can return your unopened goods for a full refund (not including expedited shipping costs). Misused, damaged, missing or broken items are not eligible for a refund. To initiate a return, you must receive a return authorization (“RMA”) from our customer service team. Please contact a customer service representative at (844) 552-9623 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return. Upon receipt of qualifying returns and a subsequent reasonable examination of the returned products, your refund for unopened items will be authorized. Refunds will normally be credited to the same account debited during the purchase. It can take up to a week for a refund to be processed and cleared, depending on your bank. If you do not see the funds available in your account after a week, please feel free to contact us.
All issues with devices, cartridges, and capsules purchased through a retailer must be addressed with the retailer based on the individual retailer’s return policy.
Logic may change the terms of the Return Policy without any prior notice and at its sole discretion.
If you want to cancel your Access Codes, or if you become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of an Access Code, please notify us immediately through this link. We may delete or change any Access Code at any time and for any reason.
Logic reserves the right to audit an account at any time for accuracy and to request supporting documentation to verify member information, including the age of members. Logic reserves the right to terminate a member’s account at its sole discretion.
- RELATIONSHIP. Your use of the Sites is independent of Logic and not as an employee, agent, partner, or joint venturer with Logic for any purpose.
- ARBITRATION; GOVERNING LAW; NO CLASS CLAIMS; TIMELY FILING OF CLAIMS.
Any judgment on the awards granted by the arbitrator may be entered in a court having competent jurisdiction thereon. Any such arbitration will be held before a single arbitrator; except that, if the amount of damages claimed exceeds $750,000, then the Parties shall use three arbitrators. Unless otherwise agreed by the parties in writing, the arbitrator(s) will only permit limited discovery: specifically, discovery will be limited to document discovery completed within thirty (30) days after the arbitrator(s) issue(s) the scheduling order; no deposition discovery will be permitted, and no forensic examination of electronic records will be permitted. The parties may agree to waive the arbitration hearing, and have the arbitrator(s) decide the controversy or claim summarily based upon written pleadings and sworn statements. If the parties agree to waive the arbitration hearing, such agreement will be in writing. Unless otherwise agreed by the parties in writing, any final arbitration hearing will occur within ninety (90) days of submitting party’s submission of the demand for arbitration, and unless the parties agree otherwise in writing, the hearing will not exceed three (3) days. The arbitrator(s) will issue any ruling within fourteen (14) days following the hearing. The arbitrator(s) will be jointly chosen from ICC knowledgeable in the law surrounding the “vaping industry,” and if the parties cannot agree within fourteen (14) days after the arbitration is requested, the arbitrator(s) will be chosen by ICC, according to its rules.
- ASSIGNMENT. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
- NOTICE AND PROCEDURES FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT. Logic respects the intellectual property rights of others, and requires that the people who use the Website do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the Copyright Agent named below:
Your address, telephone number, and email address;
A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Logic’s Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached in the following ways:
Logic Technology Development LLC
HOW TO CONTACT US. If you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through this link or you may submit your questions at email@example.com